Sell My Inherited House St Louis
So you are selling inherited property in St. louis? Now what?
Is the house you inherited either run down, unexpected, or not the right fit for you? Do you want to avoid paying the taxes, insurance and other costs associated with real estate?
If these problems or others have made you consider selling you house, St. Louis based Klamen Real Estate is here to help! We will provide you with a very quick and simple real estate solution to sell your inherited property and take one more concern off your mind during this challenging time.
Below is a list of potential problems arising from an inherited St. Louis area home. At Klamen Real Estate we have provided an AS-IS sale for all of these situations and we are happy to help you as well.
- The house is very outdated and you do not want to take the time or money to make the necessary upgrades for a successful sale on the market.
- You already have a home so there is no need to move into the inherited property.
- You do not want to pay expensive real estate commissions and would prefer to cut out the middle man.
- You live outside of the St. Louis area and don’t have time to prep the house for selling.
- You don’t want to deal with the added pressure of a mortgage, utilities, taxes, and insurance during the transition period.
At Klamen Group we have provided an AS-IS sale for all of these situations and we are happy to help you as well. We buy all types of property for cash with NO inspections, NO repairs, NO updates, NO commissions, and NO contingencies. You can take what you want from the home and leave what you want. If you need help moving or need a reputable estate sale company, we can help as well.
Most of our transactions take less than 2 weeks from start to finish.
We have worked with many families who have lost a loved one and are sensitive to helping with this challenging transition.
Give us a call at (314) 721-6800 to have our real estate experts meet with you and give you a CASH offer today.
Every situation is unique.
Let's talk about your needs.