Selling an Inherited House
So you are selling a house you recently inherited? Now what?
Is the house you inherited either run down, unexpected, or not the right fit for you? Are you not interested in paying the taxes, insurance and other costs associated with real estate?
If these problems or others are causing you to consider selling, Klamen Real Estate is here to help! We will provide you with a very quick and simple real estate solution and hopefully take one more concern off your mind during this challenging time.
Below is a list of potential problems arising from an inherited home. At Klamen Group we have provided an AS-IS sale for all of these situations and we are happy to help you as well.
- The house is very outdated and you do not want to take the time or money to make the necessary upgrades for a successful sale on the market.
- You already have a home so there is no need to move in.
- You do not want to pay expensive real estate commissions and would prefer to cut out the middle man.
- You live in another state and don’t have time to prep the house for sale.
- You don’t want to deal with the added pressure of a mortgage, utilities, taxes, and insurance during the transition period
At Klamen Group we have provided an AS-IS sale for all of these situations and we are happy to help you as well. We buy all types of property for cash with NO inspections, NO repairs, NO updates, NO commissions, and NO contingencies. You can take what you want from the home and leave what you want. If you need help moving or need a reputable estate sale company, we can help as well.
Most of our transactions take less than 2 weeks from start to finish.
We have worked with many families who have lost a loved one and are sensitive to helping with this challenging transition.
Give us a call at (314) 721-6800 to have our real estate experts meet with you and give you a CASH offer today.
Selling Made Simple
Four Hassle-Free Steps to Selling Your House
1. Discuss with Klamen Group
2. Visit property together
3. Receive all-cash offer from Klamen
4. Close & get your cash!
Every situation is unique.
Let's talk about your needs.
Your home is one of your largest tangible assets, and in times of great financial need, you can sell it for a sizeable sum. At Klamen Real Estate, we buy homes in St. Louis “as-is,” allowing you to walk away with cash quickly and stress-free. In as little as five days, we can close on your home without performing any inspections.
As a family-owned company in business for more than 90 years, we lend our expertise and knowledge in real estate to all our transactions. We take the risk to take the stress and burden out of your hands, with a cash offer that you can’t pass up. We buy a variety of properties in St. Louis, from distressed to multi-family units, as well as commercial properties.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Fast cash offer on your property
- Quick closing with no closing costs
- No lengthy and costly inspections and repairs
- No commissions, hidden fees, and obligations
- Attentive and courteous service
Klamen Real Estate has earned a reputation for being a trusted real estate company for four generations, to date. Our quick closing process has helped countless property owners across the St. Louis metropolitan area. With no financial responsibilities required, you can expect to make the most money out of your most valuable financial asset. Get in touch with us, today, or get a free quote now.